Our client, a leading manufacturer of Audiovisual Display mounting systems is seeking a sharp and skilled US Distribution Sales Manager. Candidates must be located in US, with a strong preference for candidates within a one hour commute of a major metro airport.
Travel throughout United States, Canada, Required.
- Work directly with channel partners, distributors, and end users to promote the Audiovisual Display mounting systems product lines. Assist with technical and sales related issues.
- Develop sales plans, complete with goals, strategies, deadlines and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams to heightened levels of achievement while meeting established deadlines.
- Present, promote and sell products to prospective customers
- Drive demand through effective marketing efforts, including lead and demand generation campaigns, channel partner training and enablement
- Proactively monitor and assess supply chain management. Generate and deliver reports to corporate management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Experience, Education and Skills Requirements:
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills and ability to build productive business partnerships.
- Strong technical and market knowledge in Audiovisual and Media Technology, System Integration and Distributions sales.
- Effective listening skills, a professional telephone manner, exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High degree of manufacturing knowledge and electro-mechanical experience
- Ability to articulate a value proposition.
- Ability to build relationships with Sales organization and internal customers.
- Technical support for new business acquisition, including development of technology messaging/demos, and alignment of product strategy
- Participate at industry events through presentations, speaking engagements, panel engagements and other trade show activities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with CRM practices.