Our client, a leading telecommunications services provider, is seeking an experienced Telecom Order Specialist to manage customers’ services orders from sales to implementation. This role is based in the firm’s Northern NJ sales and operations office.
- Review Sales orders for accuracy, proper pricing and margin in coordination with Pricing Coordinators.
- Order New and MACD services for new and existing clients, including verifying that all circuits and CPE information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Enter, update and track order progress thru the carrier ordering, provisioning and billing systems.
- Update all customers, partners and internal departments regarding implementation milestones.
- Directly responsible and accountable for all Network Services orders and ensuring installations meet customer expectations.
- Assist capacity planning and managing and planning network growth.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working directly for a Telecom Network Services Provider (Carrier)
- The preferred candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas: order management, pricing, provisioning, or project management activities, preferably in the telecommunications and/or IT technical arenas and have experience reviewing customer contracts.
- Strong communications and interaction with multi-functional departments (i.e., Engineering, Business Analysis, Operations, Accounting, Billing).
- Strong PC utilization with an excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Strong communications (written, oral) and interpersonal skills.