Technical Account Manager – AV/ VTC – Virtual Office (70% Travel)
Our client, a leading global provider of Digital Signage for business applications, is seeking a Technical Account Manager for its Eastern US Sales region. This role is a virtual office role, located anywhere with one hour of a major airport, East of Chicago
This role includes pre and post sales activities such as: sales and delivery, working to achieve revenue goals, conducting site surveys, and customer-facing
Travel up to 70% is required. If you are not prepared to fulfill this travel requirement, please apply to one of our other openings at www.jobs.jpatrick.com
- Assist Sales Account Managers and Sales Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Conduct site surveys, gather business requirements, and meet with prospect technical and business unit management to discover goals and problems.
- Work with Account Managers on technical aspect of software, hardware, integration and managed services sales opportunities.
- Review, resolve, and document changes with customers and management
- Collaborate with Sales, Support, and Services teams to ensure all customer needs are met
- Assist Account Managers, as necessary, with developing customer relationships
- Ensure all aspects of project are compliant with our client's documented project management methodology
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
- In the absence of a formal degree, 5-7+ years of progressively responsible, directly applicable experience in which incumbent learned to perform the requirements of the position may be substituted.
- Technical knowledge of several of the following required: broadcast, production, network, IPTV, digital media, digital asset management, streaming media (audio & video) and IT applications.
- Experience with project development design and documentation experience is preferred.
- Qualified candidate will have 5 years experience in digital media systems engineering (broadcast, digital video, streaming video, audiovisual systems, presentations systems and videoconferencing, as well as networking and storage systems for video content distribution)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a system design and integration, engineering, manufacturer or broadcasting firm.
- Strong preference for design & build, consulting firm experience versus equipment vendor background.
- Demonstrated skills in communication and customer needs analysis.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or progress towards a PMP helpful
- Demonstrated skills with drawing and project management programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Visio.
- Computer skills proficiency including Excel, Word and PowerPoint