Senior Project Manager - New Jersey
Our client, a leading provider of Telecommunications Services, is seeking a Project Manager for its Service Delivery/ Implementation team, located in its Northern New Jersey office. This is a full-time, direct-hire position, not a contract role.
Please no H1bs, relocation, virtual office situations.
- Participate as a Project Manager in a Network Service Provider Service Delivery and Implementation group.
- Responsible for attainment of all targets: on-time, on-budget delivery of telco circuits, managed services and provisioned equipment.
- Manage projects, kickoff meetings, customer conference calls, resources (contractors, vendors, partner carriers, people) and budgets.
- Meet company customer satisfaction metrics.
- Manage tasks, define goals, design plans, budgets, schedules, milestones, get approvals from department heads.
- Design,Generate and distribute reports on project timelines, monitor KPIs and SLAs.
- Update all customers regarding implementation milestones.
- Manage service delivery projects by communicating with service providers, customers and internal departments to ensure timely and accurate service delivery
- Communicate progress to internal and external regarding service delivery due date, services, billing or other issues.
- Manage day-to-day deliverables.
- Update project management applications, and databases.
- Analyze and evaluate service delivery performance
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management, post-sales account management, provisioning, circuit design or similar function at a Network Services Provider (carrier, telco, CLEC) essential
- 3-5 year experience with several of the following network services: SD-WAN, VoIP. T1/DS3, MPLS, Ethernet, Dark Fiber, OC, SONET, STM, optical, TCP/IP essential
- Project Management Professional (PMP/P.M.P.) certification preferred but not required.
- Technical knowledge in data network services is a plus
- Strong productivity tools skills (MS-Office suite, incl. Visio, Excel, MS Outlook, and Word)
- Strong time management skills
- US Citizen or Green Card holders only.
keywords: service delivery, project management, implementation, provisioning, T1, E1, , DS0, DS3, MPLS, Ethernet, Dark Fiber, OC, SONET, STM, optical, TCP/IP, CLEC, ILEC, ISP, carrier, telco,, managed services.