Our client, a leading provider of residential and commercial AV Integration services is seeking a sharp and hungry Sales Manager to sell audiovisual solutions. Candidates must be located in the Gainesville FL to Orlando, FL. Candidates who wish to relocate to Gainesville will be considered.
The Sales Manager is accountable for maximizing account penetration and sales volume objectives by identifying sales opportunities, qualifying sales leads and closing orders on smaller volume accounts. The successful candidate will work closely with management to develop sales strategies and achieve revenue targets in an assigned territory. This sales representative will determine customer needs, generate upgrade sales and promote the firm's solution and services. The individual will also provide strong account management by communicating product information, assisting with technical questions and maintaining close communications with prospects and existing customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working as valued member of the team, focusing on the team sales goals.
- Prospecting new clients from local to international corporate levels while avoiding non-recurring revenue opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients through proactive business approach and regular introduction of new products.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets set out by management.
- Implement account development objectives Identify and close opportunities for all product lines and value added services sales.
- Maintain co-operative and productive inter-departmental relationships and procedures to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- Provide detailed account reports and participate in account reviews, as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company's service offerings.
- Developing existing business and prospecting for new business.
- Maximize Sales Opportunity & Growth Knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- An understanding of residential and commercial audiovisual products and solutions is required. An understanding of low voltage electrical and structured cabling system is helpful, but not a requirement.
- An understanding of remote control systems from common audiovisual manufacturers.
- Analytical / problem solving capability
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel, Reporting Tools.
- Ability to understand and create lists of requisite equipment and specifications
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to pick up new technology quickly.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to sell direct and up-sell into existing account base.
- Strong closing skills.
- Ability to build relationships with Sales organization and internal customers.
- Effective listening skills, a professional telephone manner, exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience working with AutoCAD.
- Ability to develop cost lists of equipment, labor, materials.
- Ability to articulate a value proposition.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.