Regional Sales Manager - Cybersecurity OH/PA region
Our client, a leading vendor of Cybersecurity Solutions, is expanding its field sales organization and is seeking exceptional sales professionals to join its high performing Sales Team. This role focuses on Enterprise-scale opportunities in multiples industry verticals, and candidates should be located in the OH/PA region
This is an ENTERPRISE SALES ROLE.
Scope of Role
- Responsible for exceeding assigned Enterprise sales goals in a targeted-client territory.
- Target market verticals: Including but not limited to: Financial services, Media/ Entertainment, Enterprise, Pharmaceutical, Telecom
- Territory: OH/PA region markets
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue and key new account goals
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan designed to ensure the creation of new opportunities and a consistent, high performance pipeline to support quota attainment
- Find, qualify, engage and close new strategic sales opportunities
- Effectively marshal sales & corporate resources to progress sales cycles and deliver value to our clients
- Develop and present winning proposals in a highly-competitive marketplace
- Simultaneously manage multiple key opportunities through various stages of a sales cycle
- Use market knowledge, analytical skills, evangelism, product knowledge and outstanding communication and presentation skills to sell the firm’s offerings to prospects and customers
Education, Experience & Skills requirements
- Must hold of B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing and executing detailed and well organized quarterly and annual business plans.
- Must possess a strong general understanding of enterprise information technology (key vendors, products & trends)
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years enterprise solution selling experience, preferably within Enterprise Software (SaaS), Telecoms, IT Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Network Security, or Cloud Security markets.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and have demonstrated consistent over-achievement selling in a quota based environment of at least $1 million/year.
- Candidates must have a stable work history, strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in consultative, solutions selling to the Global 1000