Regional Sales Manager - Cybersecurity - Metro NY-NJ
Our client, a leading vendor of Cybersecurity Solutions, is expanding its field sales organization and is seeking exceptional sales professionals to join its high performing Sales Team. This role covers the Metro NY-NJ sales region.
This is an ENTERPRISE SALES ROLE.
Scope of Role
- Responsible for exceeding assigned Enterprise sales goals in a targeted-client territory.
- Territory is Pacific Northwest region, preferably based in Seattle market.
- Target market verticals: Financial services, Government, Media/ Entertainment, Enterprise, Pharmaceutical,Telecom
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue and key new account goals
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan designed to ensure the creation of new opportunities and a consistent, high performance pipeline to support quota attainment
- Find, qualify, engage and close new strategic sales opportunities
- Develop and execute target account sales plans to maximize opportunities and ensure that
- Our client's resources are effective utilized within key accounts
- Effectively marshal Our client's corporate resources to progress sales cycles and deliver value to our clients
- Deliver compelling and convincing sales presentations to a multidisciplinary audience of senior executives, and IT/Information Security professionals
- Develop and present winning proposals in a highly-competitive marketplace
- Work with field engineers to effectively demonstrate Our client's solutions and manage product evaluations
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and status reports to management
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to lead a team as Our client's grows
- Demonstrate the ability to self-govern and motivate on a daily basis
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients;
- Simultaneously manage multiple key opportunities through various stages of a sales cycle
- Use market knowledge, analytical skills, evangelism, product knowledge and outstanding communication and presentation skills to sell Our client's offerings to prospects and customers
- Analyze and communicate customer requirements, new business opportunities and competitive threats to guide Our client's marketing and product development
Education, Experience & Skills requirements
- Must hold of B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent from accredited institution
- Experience developing and executing detailed and well organized quarterly and annual business plans
- Must be capable of coordinating and leading the firm's technical resources in developing and executing project implementation plans.
- Must posses a strong general understanding of enterprise information technology (key vendors, products & trends)
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years enterprise solution selling experience, preferably within Cybersecurity, Network Security, or Cloud Security markets.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and have demonstrated consistent over-achievement selling in a quota based environment of at least $1 million/year.
- Candidates must have a stable work history, strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in consultative, solutions selling to the Global 1000
- Proven track record of successful enterprise selling to C-level, senior executive and IT/InfoSec and management
- Consistent over-achievement selling in a quota based environment of at least $1 million/year.
- Proven success in methodically prospecting, qualifying and closing sales opportunities within the Global 1000
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in an early market environment with a consultative selling approach