Our client, a major services provider in Sacramento, is seeking an experienced, Project Manager -Estimator for its Sacramento regional team, focusing on Low Voltage, Structured Cabling, CCTV and Access Control projects, with some AV projects.
This role is a full-time, direct-hire role and will require regular in-office presence in Sacramento, as well as regular visits to customer and partner sites in the region.
This is NOT a WFH or partial-WFH role. If you are interested in that type of position, please register and apply to those roles at the J. Patrick job board
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Low Voltage - Estimator/Project Manager Manager will be responsible for:
- Interaction with clients and estimation of, installation, commissioning, testing of AV, Low Voltage Electrical, Cabling, CCTV, access control and network systems.
- Prepare cost estimates and bids for various Low Voltage Electrical, Cabling, CCTV, access and control, solutions.
- Perform site surveys to implement precise formal quotes
Experience, Education and Skills requirements"
- Strong communications, collaboration and customer account management skills are required for success in this role.
- Candidates should have 3-5+ years’ experience in low voltage project estimation/ project management with some (not all!) of the following technology domains - Low voltage electric, Structured cabling, Security: CCTV, DVRs, Access Control, Audio Visual, DAS, Electrical, CCTV and network systems,
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, construction drawings.
- Experience with Residential or Commercial AV integration or related services.
Preferred but NOT required
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD MS Office productivity suite: Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Some knowledge of AV and Lighting vendors such as Crestron, Savant, Control4, HomeOS, Lutron, Ketra, Sonos,
- Some knowledge of project as-built documentation: Bill-of-Materials (BOMs), Methods-of-Procedure (MOPs), Punch Lists, Construction close-out documents.