Project Manager, NYC
Our client, a leading engineering company of Audiovisual and IT infrastructure systems, is looking for a Project Manager, to oversee the quality of installation, commissioning, and testing of AV and network systems.
This role IS NOT 100% WFH and will require regular regional office presence and customer site presence
- Working with Architects, Contractors (MEP, HVAC, Carpentry, Furniture, Lighting), this position will ensure that projects are delivered as designed, on-time, on-budget.
- Effectively plan project phases with stakeholders and contractors.
- Maintain firm’s high level of quality projects
- Coordinate testing of Audiovisual and Networking Systems.
Experience, Education and Skills requirements
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1-3 years hands-on technical skills in testing, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of audiovisual systems, and related infrastructure (Cabling, Networks)
- Certification such as Infocomm CTS or CTS-I helpful.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, construction drawings.
- MS Office productivity suite: Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Knowledge of project as-built documentation: Bill-of-Materials (BOMs), Methods-of-Procedure (MOPs), Punch Lists, Construction close-out documents