Project Manager, Audio Visual Integration - WFH
Our client, a leading integrator company of Audiovisual, VTC/UC and IT infrastructure systems, is looking for several Project Managers, to oversee and coordinate the installation, commissioning and testing of AV and network systems. These are full-remote, WFH Project Management roles.
Direct hire, NOT contract positions.
- Responsible for overseeing the efforts of all project activities and personnel
- Review all project documents, including drawings, specifications, contracts, scope of work, and construction schedule
- Acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives
- Facilitate internal kick-off meeting with all key participants
- Create and manage the project plan and schedule
- Coordinate with internal teams to schedule staff and third party resources
- Working with Architects, Contractors (MEP, HVAC, Carpentry, Furniture, Lighting), this position will ensure that projects are delivered as designed, on-time, on-budget.
- Effectively plan project phases with stakeholders and contractors.
- Maintain firm’s high level of quality projects
Experience, Education and Skills requirements
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Direct AV industry experience is a big plus
- Will possess or acquire a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques
- Knowledge of project as-built documentation: Bill-of-Materials (BOMs), Methods-of-Procedure (MOPs), Punch Lists, Construction close-out documents such as schematics, blueprints, construction drawings.
- Ability to engage subject matter experts when needed to resolve conflicts related to delays, technical challenges, or any other project related issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD viewing or markup utilities
- Ability to create and maintain project schedule
NICE TO HAVE!
- Certification such as Infocomm/AVIXA CTS or CTS-I helpful.
- Certification such as Infocomm/AVIXA “PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR AV” helpful.