Partner Account Director - Accenture
Ready to hunt, negotiate and close large, complex deals?
Our client, an industry-leading SaaS Applications performance service provider, is looking for a Partner Account Director, to manage its existing strategic relationship with Accenture and drive revenue growth.
The Partner Account Director will be charged with developing and executing business partnerships strategies, and delivering exceptional revenue results. Your responsibilities will cover all facets of strategic business development, identifying new market opportunities for this firm via the Accenture partnership by initiating conversations, enumerating requirements, negotiating terms, and closing deals.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience. MBA strongly desired.
- MUST have track record of developing and closing business opportunities within the Accenture strategic technology partner ecosystem.
- MUST have experience developing and closing high-dollar deals within various Accenture Technology Consulting practice groups such as Omni-Channel, Digital, Communications Media Technology, Financial Services and others.
- MUST have experience closing deals with OEMs, VARs, and systems integrators.
- 10+ years of business development experience selling to, through and with the leading GSIs.
- A strong track record of negotiating partner/reseller agreements, development partnerships, and co-selling relationships
- Executive level strategy, communication, and presentation skills
- Results-orientation and strong decision making skills with the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Influential communication and negotiation skills
- Be technically adept and professional with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong technical and market knowledge of Applications Development, Testing and Performance Management, Cloud Applications (SaaS), and Cloud Security.