Onsite AV Engineer - Greater Philadelphia Area
Our client, a provider of Audiovisual systems and solutions, is seeking an experienced AV Engineer from the Greater Philadelphia Area to service an enterprise client in the region. The ideal candidate will combine technical AV knowledge with leadership and customer-facing abilities.
Position REQUIRES presence onsite at enterprise client location in the Philadelphia Area. If you can not meet this requirement, see our other listings: ALL J. PATRICK JOBS
- Assist in AV design and project management for new design/build, technology upgrades and refreshes onsite.
- Perform troubleshooting, problem solving, and breakfix for all AV equipment onsite
- Load and Troubleshoot Crestron codes from programmer, as well as DSP files such as Biamp
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and ensure all needs are met
- Train end-user on functions of the system
- Track repeat problems and provide feedback (reports) to the Technical Service Manager and Product Manager.
- Coordinate firm’s internal resources to ensure that hardware and software faults are resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
- Work with other vendors’ equipment in the direction of specialization and certification.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- AVIXA CTS or CTS-I as well as industry certifications such as Crestron DMC-E-4K and/or Biamp, Tesira highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend signal flow of audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters