IT Project Manager - Dallas
Our client, a leading provider of Telecommunications Services, is seeking an IT Project Manager for its Service Delivery/ Implementation team. This role requires regular presence in the firm's offices, located in Central Plano, TX. Some remote/virtual office offered. Regular business travel 10-15% expected.
The hiring firm is building a nationwide Project Management team to implement Telecoms Services. Knowledge of IT, Networks, Wireless, Landline technologies and services essential.
If you fit the requirements and reside in the US, please apply to this role.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position, not a contract role.
Please no H1bs or relocation.
- Responsible for implementing all the assigned projects.
- Majority of this employee's time will be spent managing projects and communicating with customers.
- Daily activities include project communications, scheduling, task lists, managing deliverables and overseeing the completion of projects.
- Run conference calls with customers and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for completing projects on time, on budget and achieving high customer satisfaction from our customers.
- Maintain deep knowledge of all assigned projects and communicate daily with internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage technical resources.
- Focus on creating efficiencies in the workflow process to help the company with performance, growth and profitability.
- Provides technical and administrative support to project team members.
- Coordinates training & turnover of projects to client, service departments, & sales.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is a HARD (i.e. non-negotiable) requirement
- 3-5+ years of experience in service delivery or implementation project management, or similar function at an IT systems integrator, technology vendor or Network Services Provider.
- Familiarity with Statements of Work (SOWs), Bills of Materials (BOMs) and RFP/RFI/RFQs.
- Technical knowledge in WAN, IoT and Wireless network services is a plus
- Strong productivity tools skills (MS-Office suite, incl. Visio, Excel, MS Outlook, and Word)
- Excellent presentations skills for periodic customer progress conferences.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong time management skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP/P.M.P.) certification preferred but not required
- US Citizen or Green Card holders only