Global Account Manager - Information Security – NY-NJ-CT Metro region
Our client, a leading vendor of Information Security Solutions, is expanding its field sales organization and is seeking exceptional sales professionals for several Global Account Manager roles.
This is an ENTERPRISE SALES ROLE requiring a high-touch, high-presence approach. Candidates should be currently resident in the NY-NJ-CT Metro region.
Scope of Role
- Responsible for exceeding assigned Enterprise sales goals in a targeted-client territory.
- You will be responsible for Managing existing global banking and financial service accounts, as well as calling upon net-new accounts.
- Target market verticals: Financial Services, Pharma, Telecom, Media/ Entertainment.
- The typical economic buyer is a CISO, CIO, CTO or Head of Software Development. Qualified candidates will have a history of calling upon the C-suite.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5-7+ years of consistent quota attainment required.
- Overachievers wanted! Successful candidates at this firm have W2s exceeding 500K.
- Ability to sell to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You should have experience selling one or more for the following: Network or Information Security, Cybersecurity, Managed Security Services, Applications Security, SaaS-based applications, Networking, or Data Center products.
- Exceptional forecasting, reporting and accountability required. Our client loves sales people who maintain a strong pipeline, and keep sales management updated with great forecasting and CRM skills. Salesforce.com preferred
- The hiring firm prefers talented people who make the most out of its process and systems. Prior experience selling with a structured sales methodology such as Miller-Heiman, TAS, MEDDIC, Sandler Solutions Selling, SPIN Selling, Dale Carnegie or similar programs strongly preferred.