Executive Recruiter – Technology Search
Since 1991, J. Patrick & Associates, Inc. has specialized in the placement of professionals at dynamic, high-growth technology firms including startups, service providers and established multinational tech giants. We have an exceptional track record at the Executive, Management and Staff levels in two essential customer-facing domains:
Are you a success-motivated individual who desires Big City money AND at the same time enjoy Hudson Valley quality of life?
We are currently hiring recruiters for our team in Stone Ridge, NY
J. Patrick invests in its recruiters training, tools and compensation, all in the desire to see you grow and thrive in a challenging and lucrative business
After an initial training period where you will learn recruiting techniques, technology, processes and best practices, you will be responsible for generating billing at assigned accounts through the sourcing, recruitment and closing of quality candidates.
This is a sales position with high expectations of prospecting and account management activity, with a strong degree of accountability, and a great opportunity for closing deals
Working with hiring managers:
- Focus Job Descriptions, Define conditions of satisfaction for hire.
- Optimize hiring process with clients for quality and speed of hire.
- Build Target Candidates, keywords and employers list.
- Coordinate with HR and other stakeholders on hiring process and offers.
- Keep current with industry and technology trends and developments.
- Attend industry trade shows and networking events.
Working with candidates:
- Update Applicant Tracking System/ CRM for all new activity.
- Source candidates via database, social networks (LinkedIN, Twitter, Facebook)
- Qualify prospective candidates via calling campaigns, inbound marketing and referrals.
- Communicate with client hiring managers and HR contacts regarding new and ongoing searches.
- Submit resumes to client hiring managers and HR contacts against open job requirements.
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews, and get feedback from hiring managers and candidates.
- Manage regular phone, email and LinkedIN contact with all parties.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s, Associate’s or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role: sales, fundraising, customer service, retail helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- We’re looking for people we are Achievement-oriented and Money-motivated.
- Curious, takes the initiative, action-oriented, competitive.
- Working knowledge of internet search engines, social networks, word processing, spreadsheet, database, internet and email packages essential.
- Written communications skills essential for sales communications (emails, updates) and Marketing communications (job listings, marketing content, blogging, social posts)
Character Traits: Driven, sociable, enthusiastic, determined and coachable