Director of Field Operations - Digital Signage - Las Vegas
Our client, a leading US-based Audiovisual Technology provider is seeking a Director of Field Operations, to build, manage and grow its regional Technical Operations, Service Delivery, Partner Management, and Professional Services teams. . This role will be based in the metro Las Vegas, NV area.
Strong preference for candidates that currently reside in the Las Vegas region. Relocation possible for ideal candidates.
The Director of Field Operations will be responsible for:
- Sales Management
- Service Delivery
- Program Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Build, manage and motivate sales and service delivery teams, to execute on group’s sales, delivery and customer satisfaction goals.
- Set vision and deliver results for the regional business unit to deliver quality solutions for customers.
- Work directly with customers, property owners, partners and other stakeholders to achieve customer goals.
- Determine customer needs and identify opportunities for the firm’s services and products.
- Develop and maintain multilevel relationships with customers in targeted industry verticals, especially retail, media, entertainment, real estate, tourism and consumer goods.
- Develop organizational work processes to maximize opportunities and ensure quality, timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute against operating plan metrics for all KPIs.
- Communicate effectively externally and with internal resources.
- Demonstrate professionalism, credibility, integrity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop competitive company culture focused on success and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in industry trade groups and events to promote company and its service offerings.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
This role requires an exceptional manager who has delivered strong financial and operational results for a technology vendor or service provider in one or more of the following market verticals: Audiovisual, DOOH, digital signage, digital media, streaming video, VOD, broadcast, hardware and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in technical specialty or business, strongly preferred.
- Minimum 10-15+ years’ experience in a sales management, service delivery or business unit management role for a AV technology vendor, service provider or VAR/SI.
- Exceptional customer focus, driving strong technical and business results for clients.
- Specific experience in managing multi-state regional sales and service operations teams.
- Track record of driving strong revenue and organizational performance through building exceptional teams, systems and processes. Must be a metrics-focused manager, measuring performance and promoting accountability culture through the use of CRM, KPIs, and dashboards.
- Strong business acumen and proven leader of teams.
- Strong communications skills (written, interpersonal and presentation)
- Computer skills proficiency including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.