Audiovisual Specialist - Williamsburg, VA
Our client, a leading provider in AV systems and solutions, is seeking an Audiovisual Specialist in Greater Williamsburg, VA. The position requires the ability to both work independently and oversee responsibilities.
This position requires 70-80% national travel to customer and partner sites.
IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS LEVEL OF TRAVEL, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY TO OUR OTHER OPENINGS. (here: www.jpatrick.com/view-all-jpatrick-jobs)
- Install audiovisual components: Microphones, projectors, LFD's, Screens, plates
- Pull, terminate and solder cable
- Perform troubleshooting, problem solving, and complete Project Engineer’s field punch lists to client acceptance.
- Coordinate technical, architectural, and construction requirements with Project Managers, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Sales and Vice President of Operations
- Perform field service calls as required for warranty support of completed projects
- When required, travel outside the metropolitan New York area for job responsibilities.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and ensure all needs are met
- Develop and deliver project documentation to map progress
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend signal flow of audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters
- Audiovisual industry certification desired, but not required (InfoComm International CTS or CTS-I)