Audiovisual Specialist, AV Systems - Greater Los Angeles Area
Our client, a leading provider in AV systems and solutions, is seeking an Audiovisual Specialist in Greater Los Angeles Area. The ideal candidate will combine technical AV knowledge with leadership skills. The position requires the ability to both work independently and oversee responsibilities.
- Perform troubleshooting, problem solving, and complete Project Engineer’s field punch lists to client acceptance.
- Coordinate technical, architectural, and construction requirements with Project Managers, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Sales and Vice President of Operations
- Perform field service calls as required for warranty support of completed projects
- When required, travel outside the metropolitan New York area for job responsibilities.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and ensure all needs are met
- Develop and deliver project documentation to map progress
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend signal flow of audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters
- Audiovisual industry certification desired, but not required (InfoComm International CTS or CTS-I)