AV - Regional Sales Manager - Las Vegas, NV
Our client, a leading provider of Audio Visual Integration for commercial applications is seeking several experienced Account Executives in Las Vegas, NV region.
The sales professional will be required to perform the following job related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate and that are profitable
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory. Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Accountability: Strong, detailed sales pipeline/funnel reporting.
Education, Experience and Skills requirements
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers. 5-7+ years of outside sales experience with at least 3+ years in videoconferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred.
The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
Direct selling experience in the Audiovisual, Videoconferencing, Digital Signage, Networking or Video Security markets highly recommended.