Audiovisual Installer - Northern NJ Region
Our client, a leading provider in AV systems and solutions, is seeking an Audiovisual Installer in the Northern NJ Region. The position requires the ability to work independently on job sites around the New Jersey - New York Metropolitan area. Regular travel to client sites outside the region (PHI, PIT, DMV, etc.) will be required, totalling 25-30% annually.
- Perform troubleshooting, problem solving, and complete Project Engineer’s field punch lists to client acceptance.
- Coordinate technical, architectural, and construction requirements with Project Managers, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Sales and Vice President of Operations
- Pull cable both in conduit and free air, solder, install microphones, projectors and speakers to quality
- When required, travel outside the metropolitan New York area for job responsibilities.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and ensure all needs are met
- Develop and deliver project documentation to map progress
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend signal flow of audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters
- Audiovisual industry certification desired, but not required (InfoComm International CTS or CTS-I)