4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001 US
CAD Designer- New York City
Our client, a leading Audiovisual Engineering company specializing in project management and design for corporate, commercial and residential environments is seeking a skilled CAD Designer to join their team in Manhattan. Candidates should have exposure to working with Fortune 1000 corporations and should have a deep understanding of AV and IT Infrastructure.
***This position requires daily commute to Manhattan HQ***
Desired Skills and Experience
Responsible for developing engineered audio visual plans in an AutoCAD platform; receiving roughly designed concepts from engineers and transforming them into (CAD) working documents.
The successful candidate shall possess the following qualities:
- Analyze, design and build business and/or technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD 2010, preferably higher (at least three years project experience on AutoCAD) (Create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional form.)
- Fully proficient in Revit 2013 & 2014(at least two years project experience on Revit)
- MS Word and MS Excel. Code and test software.
- Familiarity with Architectural drawings and technology: Design frameworks for a project
- Knowledge of general drafting practices and procedures
- Ability to follow company CAD/BIM standards and procedures
- Ability to ensure accuracy of the designed product or concept for the organization
- Good organizational, written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure to meet deadlines and to communicate in a clear and concise manner.