AV Technician - Concord, MA
Our client is a global company and a leading provider in AV systems and solutions. They are seeking an AV Technician in the Greater Boston Metro Region. This position is primarily onsite at the local sales office, and will deal with AV subassemblies and rack fabrication.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience installing a/v equipment in commercial environments, rack fabrication, electro-mechanical installation and systems check out.
- Installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies
- Follow site survey forms, BOM, and Specification templates
- Organizational skills, ability to communicate to team members, ability to think and work independently, problem solving and trouble shooting skills, professional level interaction with clients and colleagues, ability to lift 50+ lbs, and climb ladders.
- Verifiable and clean background , ability to pass a drug test, must have a valid drivers license??
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read Bill Of Materials (BOM), construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend signal flow of audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters
- Audiovisual industry certification desired, but not required (InfoComm International CTS or CTS-I)