AV Site Supervisor
Our client, a leading provider of Audiovisual, Videoconferencing and Unified Communications Integration services is seeking a Site Supervisor located in the San Francisco Bay region. The Site Supervisor will be responsible and manage all parts of AV quality control throughout the life of each project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a current expert knowledge of the company products and services
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitor products and services and of emerging trends in the conferencing and collaboration industry as a whole
- Provide input to development of new products, modification of existing products and termination of ineffective products
- Develop and maintain communications with all levels of staff and customers, ranging from line managers to corporate presidents
- Using a consultative style, advise customers on how to best utilize company products
- Assist clients with feasibility studies, equipment budgets, systems requirements and specifications
- Perform as equipment and technology specialist for the company and OEM products
- Perform new product testing.
- Responsible for supervising a team of installers and insuring that installed product and equipment performs to industry standards
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Work effectively across cross-functional lines, in coordination with others involved in technical services
- Manage projects, including setting objectives, and observing deadlines.
- Outstanding people skills, High ethical standards and work ethic, and solid communications skills.
- Must be able to present technical and non-technical information clearly and in a compelling manner.
- Candidates must have prior experience completing technical installation of audiovisual systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio and video equipment, and implementation
- Bachelor degree in electrical, computer or telecommunications engineering desired.
- In the absence of a formal degree, 7 years of progressively responsible, directly applicable experience in which incumbent learned to perform the requirements of the position may be substituted.