AV Sales Executive - Broadcast Vertical, virtual office
Our client, a leading provider of Video Display products, is seeking an experienced Sales Executive hunting for new and expanded business in the Broadcast vertical.
The qualified candidate should have experience selling Video Walls for a variety of solutions. An understanding of marketing practices appropriate to sale support is a plus.
This is a virtual role and can be located in USA, within one hour commute of major metropolitan airport. 25-30% travel to partner, client and trade show locations.
Strong preference for candidates within direct experience selling to the Broadcast vertical including major networks, major cable providers, local television stations and other broadcast market niches.
- Develop strategic pipelines to increase sales and market share
- Develop new businesses through building partner relationships, networking and lead generation
- Participate in marketing strategy by providing sales feedback
- Train and aid partners in products, services, pricing, and product operations
- Collaborate with partners to identify leads and campaign for closing new businesses
- Travel as necessary
- Develop and exhibit sales presentations to educate, promote, and close sales
- Establish and execute strategies to promote products’ market niche
- Develop an understanding of product and services and current market share strategies
- Collaborate with provisioning and customer support, conveying customer feedback
- Manage and compile RFP’s, reports, documentation and firm’s database
- Oversee full customer documentation as well as CRM database necessary customer and prospect points
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of sales experience selling related technologies.
- Strong track record of sales success in the Broadcast vertical, including sales to major network, major cable providers, local television stations and other broadcast market niches.
- Hunting mentality and industry connections will be critical to success in this role. Candidates should have sold to major broadcast media brands such as CNN, MSNBC, ESPN, NBC, ABC, CBS and others.
- Strong technical and market knowledge in LED/OLED Digital Displays, Digital Signage and DOOH verticals.
- Proven track record of sales success as well as technological knowledge
- Experience with developing effective channels, negotiation, sales strategy, and closing
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication to all user levels
- Must be highly organized and comfortable with online forecasting tools
- Must have strong pipeline management, forecasting and CRM skills
- Requires strong online demonstration skills and preferably experience with webinar/ demo services such as Webex, Go-To-Meeting
- Formal sales training and several years’ experience selling with a structured sales methodology preferred, such as: Miller-Heiman, TAS, MEDDIC, Sandler Solutions Selling, SPIN Selling, Dale Carnegie, or similar
- Ability to function in a technical environment with a dynamic customer base