AV & Videoconferencing Support Specialist - WFH
Our client, a leading Audiovisual Systems Integrator, is currently seeking an AV & Videoconferencing Support Specialist who will support all audiovisual needs, executive level events, and end-user technologies.
This role support Managed Services customers and is a virtual office - WFH role, and will work on US West Coast time. Candidates can be anywhere in the US (CONUS) as long as they are available during required hours.
Normal hours are 11AM -8PM Eastern US time. but flexible schedule must be kept to meet demands of events
Excellent customer communications skills combined with strong AV technical background required. This is NOT a Help Desk or Customer Support role handling calls for Network, Desktop or other IT issues. This position REQUIRES in-depth knowledge of AV *& Videoconferencing technologies.
- Provide Audiovisual support for executive events, webcasts, and VTC meetings
- Coordinate scheduling for AV events, set up and test all equipment
- Troubleshooting and manning large scale multi purpose global meetings from company control rooms in real time.
- Operate a trouble ticket system designed to identify customer service issues.
- Provide remote diagnostics and take corrective action.
- Track repeat problems and provide feedback (reports)
- Identify recurring problems that may require escalation to the Field Operations teams, or design changes and develop test plan to produce a resolution.
- Coordinate firm’s internal resources to ensure that hardware and software faults are resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
- Work with other vendors’ equipment in the direction of specialization and certification.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 3-5 years in an onsite client service role
- Knowledge of Videoconferencing Software (WebEX), highly desired
- Knowledge of Crestron, Biamp, Extron, Polycom & Cisco, Tandberg equipment
- Knowledge of web-based conferencing, i.e. Zoom, Google Hangouts/Meet, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- CTS certification preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills