Vice President of Sales - Artificial Intelligence
Our client, a leading Artificial Intelligence applications for the Enterprise market is searching for a strong sales leader to build the US region.
Regional and periodic international travel is required.
- The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for managing the sales cycle (account planning, sales execution, pipeline/funnel management) and forecast accurately.
- Sales team development; build Inside Sales and Enterprise Sales teams and lead effective enterprise new logo growth.
- Recruit, Manage, Train, Enable and Coach growing team of BDRs and Account Executive, both in US and EMEA.
- Inside Sales operations experience strongly desired.
- Strong Data skills. Must manage metrics, KPIs, CRM and dashboards effectively.
- Predictable sales forecasting.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- 10+ years Sales software technology solutions to leadership in the enterprise market.
- Extensive experience in the recruitment, team building, building sales Strategy, training, management, motivation of skilled Inside Sales and Account Executives.
- Experience working collaboratively to develop and execute proposals.
- Previous selling experience should include a focus on the full range of prospecting, selling and closing.
- Excellent Lead Generation skills, working closely with Marketing team to build and leverage repeatable processes of lead qualification and closing sales.
- Excellent sales reporting and forecasting (pipeline/funnel) Extensive sales and sales management training (possible Miller-Heiman, TAS, SPIN selling, Solutions Selling
- Experience in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts
- Demonstrate confidence and communicate clearly and concisely through professional presentations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience working with Salesforce CRM. Be able to explain how you leverage Salesforce to achieve quotas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications, or Technology; MBA or similar graduate degree preferred.
- This position will require domestic and occasional international travel.