VP Operations - Systems Integration
Our client, a leading Systems Integrator and Consulting firm in the areas of Audiovisual, Digital Media and Videoconferencing, is seeking a VP Operations - Systems Integration to build, manage and grow their Professional Services group. This position will handle all aspects of the technical organization including field operations, sales engineering, detail engineering and project management.
The VP Operations will be responsible for:
- Organizational Development
- Corporate Planning
- Employee and User Training
- Sales Support and Sales Operations
- Financial performance and accountability
- Program Management
- Service Delivery
- Set vision and deliver results for business unit to deliver quality solutions for customers.
- Develop and maintain multilevel relationships with customers in targeted industry verticals.
- Determine customer needs and identify opportunities for the firm’s services and products.
- Build sales, sales engineering, proposal and service delivery teams, including program management and project management.
- Develop organizational work processes to maximize opportunities and ensure quality, timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively externally and with internal resources.
- Demonstrate professionalism, credibility, integrity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Recruit, Train and Motivate high-performance, low-maintenance middle-managers and individual performers.
- Develop competitive company culture focused on success and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in industry trade groups and events to promote company and its service offerings.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Broad industry knowledge of audiovisual, digital media, digital asset management, streaming media (audio & video), broadcast, production, network, IPTV, and IT applications.
- Minimum 10-15 years experience with a professional service organization in the system design firm, manufacturer or broadcasting verticals.
- Strong leadership, organizational development and staff development skills.
- Focus on accountability and metrics. Develop and optimize performance dashboards, KPIs and management metrics.
- Process-oriented. Develop and enforce departmental process, systems and policies.
- Strong preference for design & build, consulting firm experience versus equipment vendor background.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
- Demonstrated skills in communication and customer needs analysis.
- Computer skills proficiency including Excel, Word and PowerPoint