VP, Channel Sales – ITSM SaaS services - VIRTUAL
Our client, an industry-leading provider of IT Operations, Analytics and Intelligence platforms for the Enterprise, is currently seeking a VP Channel Sales to strengthen Reseller, Cloud Service Provider and strategic technology partnerships, and drive revenue growth.
This is a virtual office position. Candidates with a strong track record of channel revenue achievement, and resident within the Continental US should apply.
The VP Channel Sales person responsible for the management of reseller, channel and strategic technology partners (ISVs, VARs, SIs, MSPs, CSPs) that will result in new and expanded business opportunities for the firm. The qualified candidate will promote channel and partner development, optimize channel management and product evangelization and revenue growth.
- Develop strategic pipelines to increase sales and market share
- Develop new businesses through building partner relationships, networking and lead generation
- Promote consistent collaboration and planning between partner representatives, sales engineering and support team
- Establish and execute sales strategies with sales management
- Report on pipeline, and progress towards company goals.
- Oversee partner activities such as forecasts, marketing, and relationship development
- Collaborate with partners to identify leads and campaign for closing new businesses
- Manage Sales and Partner Business Development teams including recruiting, training, coaching, mentoring and sales enablement. Create KPIs, metrics, dashboards and performance accountability systems and culture.
- Meet quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate initiative activity in a dynamic environment
- Be an essential and trusted asset to both partners and regional support
- Work within a sales and support team structure for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Travel 40-60% on average.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline preferred
- 8-10+ years’ experience with regional partner management (Carriers, VARs, MSPs, CSPs, etc.)
- Strong recruiter of channel partners.
- Existing Rolodex of Channel relationships. Fast ramp to adding partners essential.
- Sales experience and technical knowledge in some (not all!) of the following technologies:
- IT service management (ITSM): Discovery, Inventory, Configuration, Automation, Intelligence.
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Cloud Service Providers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Oracle, Google, Rackspace.
- Applications Performance Management (APM) SaaS offerings.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic company and industry
- Self-starter in a team or independent setting
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Lead Generation.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication to all user levels
- Development of educational programs for clients, prospects, and employees
- Knowledge of all service offerings, company technology, and competition
- Understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Strong troubleshooting skills – defining and resolving problems
- Responsible, flexible and professional nature
Specialties: SaaS, Channel Sales, Strategic Partners, Strategic Alliances, Global System Integrators (GSIs), Resellers, Account Management, Software, Solution Selling, Business Development, Cloud, Demand Generation, Partner Marketing, Partner Enablement, GTM Development, Salesforce