Telecom Pricing Analyst - New Jersey
Our client, a leading telecommunications services provider, is seeking an experienced Telecom Pricing Analyst to support sales and financial teams in the management of sales proposals.
This role is based in the firm’s Northern NJ sales and operations office.
The Role of a Telecom Pricing Analyst to is to assist the Network Services Sales teams in all Pricing, Custom Pricing and Bid Requests, and to drive revenue and gross margin through the development of competitive pricing and vendor management.
- Work with Sales Management, Sales Staff and Sales Engineering teams to manage proper pricing of services requested by clients and prospects.
- Rrice network solutions for customer locations
- Build service quotations, proposals and RFP/RFI/RFQ responses.
- Maintain service profit margins for each sales proposal.
- Work with partner, channel and direct sales teams through proposal process.
- Responsible for accuracy of service sales orders. Update staff and management on issues and problems.
- Ensure Price and Margins are within guidelines dictated by the Product Managers.
- Work with Partners and Vendors to drive down costs in support of these bids.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the US telecommunications environment, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Pricing, Proposal Management, Pre-Sales, Procurement, Product Management, Wholesales Network Services, Carrier Relations.
- Familiar with technical features and market position of various telecom services, such as VoIP, UCaaS, DIA, Cloud Services, SD-WAN, MPLS and related offerings.
- The preferred candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas: order management, pricing, provisioning, or project management activities, preferably in the telecommunications and/or IT technical arenas and have experience reviewing customer contracts.
- Strong communications and interaction with multi-functional departments (i.e., Engineering, Business Analysis, Operations, Accounting, Billing).
- Strong PC utilization with an excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Strong communications (written, oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under in a fast paced environment and under tight deadlines.