Sales Engineer UCaaS Videoconferencing - Souther California
Our client, a leading provider of Videoconferencing Services and integrated end points, is seeking a Sales Engineer located in Sothern California. The qualified candidate will have experience supporting high end VTC UC solutions providing pre and post-sales support.
Travel up to 50% is required.
· Responsible for technical pre-sales support
· Evaluation of existing network structure and limitations
· Maintain a current expert knowledge of the company products and services
· Maintain a working knowledge of competitor products and services and of emerging trends in the conferencing and collaboration industry
· Evaluate customer needs and develop application of product and services in an effective manner
· 20% post-sales support which includes onsite training and support.
· Respond to questions related to evaluation trials
· Evaluate, train and support resellers/distributors to sell and support company equipment, field all pre-sales technical issues, and direct customer interaction for the entire life cycle of a sale
Skills and Abilities:
· Technical writing and formal documentation in written and graphic formats
· Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
· 5+ years in technical sales and support of telepresence solutions.
· Public speaking and presentation abilities, with a focus on presenting technical information to those with a non-technical background, including excellent active listening skills
· Manage projects, including setting objectives, budgeting and observing deadlines.
· Excellent people skills, high ethical standards and work ethic, and solid communications skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Lync / Skype / S4B