Regional Sales Manager - Cybersecurity - NoVA, MD, DC
Our client, a leading vendor of Cybersecurity Solutions, is expanding its field sales organization and is seeking exceptional sales professionals to join its high performing Sales Team.
This is an ENTERPRISE SALES ROLE. Not Federal Sales.
Scope of Role
- Responsible for exceeding assigned Enterprise sales goals in a targeted-client territory.
- Territory is Pacific Northwest region, preferably based in Seattle market.
- Target market verticals: Financial services, Government, Media/ Entertainment, Enterprise, Pharmaceutical,Telecom
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue and key new account goals
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan designed to ensure the creation of new opportunities and a consistent, high performance pipeline to support quota attainment
- Find, qualify, engage and close new strategic sales opportunities
- Develop and execute target account sales plans to maximize opportunities and ensure that
- Our client's resources are effective utilized within key accounts
- Effectively marshal Our client's corporate resources to progress sales cycles and deliver value to our clients
- Deliver compelling and convincing sales presentations to a multidisciplinary audience of senior executives, and IT/Information Security professionals
- Develop and present winning proposals in a highly-competitive marketplace
- Work with field engineers to effectively demonstrate Our client's solutions and manage product evaluations
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and status reports to management
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to lead a team as Our client's grows
- Demonstrate the ability to self-govern and motivate on a daily basis
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients;
- Simultaneously manage multiple key opportunities through various stages of a sales cycle
- Use market knowledge, analytical skills, evangelism, product knowledge and outstanding communication and presentation skills to sell Our client's offerings to prospects and customers
- Analyze and communicate customer requirements, new business opportunities and competitive threats to guide Our client's marketing and product development
Education, Experience & Skills requirements
- Must hold of B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent from accredited institution
- Experience developing and executing detailed and well organized quarterly and annual business plans
- Must be capable of coordinating and leading the firm's technical resources in developing and executing project implementation plans.
- Must posses a strong general understanding of enterprise information technology (key vendors, products & trends)
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years enterprise solution selling experience, preferably within Cybersecurity, Network Security, or Cloud Security markets.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and have demonstrated consistent over-achievement selling in a quota based environment of at least $1 million/year.
- Candidates must have a stable work history, strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in consultative, solutions selling to the Global 1000
- Proven track record of successful enterprise selling to C-level, senior executive and IT/InfoSec and management
- Consistent over-achievement selling in a quota based environment of at least $1 million/year.
- Proven success in methodically prospecting, qualifying and closing sales opportunities within the Global 1000
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in an early market environment with a consultative selling approach