Regional Sales Executive – Boston Metro Region
Our client, a leading provider in AV systems and solutions, is currently seeking an experienced Regional Sales Executive to strengthen existing partnerships and contacts, and drive revenue growth in the Greater Boston Metro Region. Position requires some presence in local sales office, some virtual office, and corporate travel (25-30%)
Required: Ideal candidate must have established network of strategic partnerships and contacts in the Boston metro region related to the AV/IT industry, structured cabling, MEP firms, architecture and commercial real estate.
- Develop new businesses through building partner relationships, networking and lead generation
- Promote consistent collaboration and planning between partner representatives, sales engineering and support team
- Execute sales strategies with sales management
- Report on pipeline, and progress towards company goals.
- Collaborate with partners to identify leads and campaign for closing new businesses
- Meet quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate initiative activity in a dynamic environment
- Be an essential and trusted asset to both partners and regional support
- Work within a sales and support team structure for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Travel 25-35% on average.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline
- 5-8+ years’ experience with regional partner management (Construction firms, VARs, MEP firms etc)
- CTS certification preferred, not required
- 4-10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 3-5+ years in videoconferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales
- Existing Channel relationships.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic company and industry
- Self-starter in a team or independent setting
- Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Lead Generation.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication to all user levels
- Knowledge of all service offerings, company technology, and competition
- Understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Strong troubleshooting skills – defining and resolving problems
- Responsible, flexible and professional nature