Sales Account Manager - Audiovisual - Videoconferencing, Nashville, TN
Our company, a leading provider of Video Conferencing, Audio Visual Integration and Managed Conferencing Services, has an opening for an experienced Sales Account Manager in the Nashville, TN area.
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers. 10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 5+ years in videoconferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred.
Education, Experience and Skills requirements
- A 4-year college degree is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written)
- Organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers
- 5+ years Direct selling experience in the AV/VTC area
- Experience selling network services, unified communications, VoIP, sip, h.323, Cisco telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, Codian, Lifesize, Extron, Creston, AMX products, as well as integration, professional and managed services.