Regional Account Executive
Our client, a leading provider of Video Conferencing, Audio Visual Integration and Managed Conferencing Services, has an opening for an experienced Account Executive in the Metro San Diego - Orange County, CA region
The sales professional will be required to perform the following job related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate and that are profitable
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory. Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Accountability: Strong, detailed sales pipeline/funnel reporting.
Education, Experience and Skills requirements
- The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers
- 4-10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 3-5+ years in videoconferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred.
- A four year college degree is preferred.
- The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Direct selling experience in the AV/VTC area is a must.
- Candidates should have experience selling some of the following:
- Managed Services
- AV/IT Integation
- Managed VNOC
- Network services, unified communications, voip, sip, h.323, cisco telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, Codian, Lifesize, Extron, Creston, AMX, Biamp