Project Manager – Security Implementation- Dallas
Our client, a leading provider of Secure Mobility Services, is seeking a Project Manager for its Security Implementation team, handling deployment of Access Management – Single Sign-0n (SSO) tools, located in its suburban Dallas office. This is a full-time, direct hire role.
This is NOT a remote or virtual office position. Regular in-office presence required, with significant customer face-time.
NO visa support or sponsorship offered
NO remote or virtual office.
NO relocation offered
- Participate as Project Manager in a Security Implementation group, focusing on the implementation of systems, infrastructure and applications to support secure network applications in the Mobility, M2M, and IoT Services business.
- Responsible for attainment of all targets: on-time, on-budget delivery of customer projects.
- Manage projects, kickoff meetings, customer conference calls, resources (contractors, vendors, partner carriers, people) and budgets
- Meet company customer satisfaction metrics
- Manage tasks, define goals, design plans, budgets, schedules, milestones, get approvals from department heads
- Design, Generate and distribute reports on project timelines, monitor KPIs and SLAs.
- Design and document project workflows, including sequence and activity diagrams.
- Update all customers regarding project and development milestones
- Manage projects by communicating with OEM and ISV vendors, service providers, customers and internal departments to ensure timely and accurate service delivery.
- Communicate progress to internal and external regarding delivery due date, services, billing or other issues
- Manage day-to-day deliverables
- Update project management applications, and databases
- Analyze and evaluate service delivery performance
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree is a HARD (ie non-negotiable) requirement.
- 3-5+ years of Direct experience in the configuration, implementation, planning, project management and administration of IdM, Access Management or SSO (Single Sign-On) systems IS REQUIRED. If you can’t fulfill this requirement, please apply to our other openings.
- 3-5 years of experience with security and network security essential.
- Knowledge of design, architecting, deployment and configuration of SSO systems, including automated provisioning /de- provisioning, security process and systems workflows.
- Direct experience in these technical domains are REQUIRED
- SSO systems such as OKTA, Duo Security, Azure, RSA SecureID, or similar SSO offerings.
- Knowledge of API integrations, Active Directory and Group Policy management
- SAML, G Suite and Google administration required.
- Trouble ticketing systems, such Zendesk, SFDC, Remedy, or similar.
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Azure MFA or similar.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in new product development and introduction on one or more of the following technology areas: Cyber Security, Telecoms, SaaS, Mobility, IoT, Network Access Devices.
- Familiarity with Statements of Work (SOWs), Bills of Materials (BOMs) and RFP/RFI/RFQs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP/P.M.P.) certification preferred but not required
- Technical knowledge in WAN and Wireless network services is a plus
- Strong productivity tools skills (MS-Office suite, incl. Visio, Excel, MS Outlook, and Word)
- Excellent presentations skills for periodic customer progress conferences.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong time management skills
- US Citizen or Green Card holders only