Project Manager - Network Implementation - Dallas
Our client, a leading provider of Telecommunications Services, is seeking a Project Manager for its Service Delivery/ Implementation team, located in its suburban Dallas office. This is NOT a remote or virtual office position. Regular in-office presence required, with significant customer face-time.
- Participate as Project Manager in a Network Service Provider (telco/Carrier/CLEC) Service Delivery and Implementation group.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders (network service providers, cloud service provider, network equipment vendors, channel partners) to deliver projects on-time, on-budget and at quality that satisfies the client.
- Responsible for attainment of all targets: on-time, on-budget delivery of telco circuits, managed services and provisioned equipment
- Manage projects, kickoff meetings, customer conference calls, resources (contractors, vendors, partner carriers, people) and budgets
- Meet company customer satisfaction metrics
- Manage tasks, define goals, design plans, budgets, schedules, milestones, get approvals from department heads
- Design, Generate and distribute reports on project timelines, monitor KPIs and SLAs.
- Update all customers regarding implementation milestones
- Manage service delivery projects by communicating with service providers, customers and internal departments to ensure timely and accurate service delivery
- Communicate progress to internal and external regarding service delivery due date, services, billing or other issues
- Manage day-to-day deliverables
- Update project management applications, and databases
- Analyze and evaluate service delivery performance
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements: