virtual office Eastern US Time Zone Reston, VA 22102
Product Marketing Manager - East Coast virtual
Our client, a leading developer of Network Security Solutions, is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for development and execution of strategic product marketing plans, creation of core sales tools, and execution of global go-to-market plans. Experience of network security products and solutions strongly preferred.
This is a virtual office role with a STRONG preference for candidates in the US Eastern time zone. No relocation offered.
• Create the go-to-market plan and manage delivery of all elements as part of launch
• Own development of core positioning/messaging that defines the unique selling attributes of the product(s)
• Own the schedule and delivery of product sales tools. Such as product demos, sales and competitive presentations, white papers etc
• Drive product market penetration through sales channel promotion and market communications
• Provide content expertise to support Marketing in the formulation and execution of lead / demand-generation programs
• Support Sales organization with presentations about the product and market to partners and customers
• Provide sales channel partner product collateral and conference materials
• Provide new employee product orientation materials
• Support Marketing organization with presentations regarding the product and market, including delivery these key messages to the press and analysts
• Develop external relationship with analysts, key customers, and business partners in order to manage information exchange with all departments
• Develop product reviewers' guides for use by journalists and those who influence customer base
Desired Qualifications & Experience
• 3 - 5years+ in product marketing management
• Must have at least 5 years experience in network security products and solutions preferred,
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Will be expected to work outside standard hours occasionally as necessary to achieve objectives.
• Travel: 20-30% per month