Marketing Manager, New York City
Our client, a leading vendor of Cloud Technology, is seeking a growth focused and dynamic marketing professional to serve as Marketing and Communications Manager. The position centers on Strategic Channel Marketing, Demand Generation and customer communication.
You will be tasked to drive revenue in support of sales, build brand recognition, build a strong consistent pipeline of quality leads to channel, distribution and direct sales leads in addition to coordinating and executing product launches and guiding trade show participation.
This is a hands-on role and is responsible for all marketing and sales support activities for the Americas.
Office is in midtown Manhattan
- Lead demand generation efforts to drive key business metrics including leads, marketing-qualified leads, sales-qualified leads, and opportunities
- Nurture new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead-generation content
- Manage the delivery of campaigns from a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience including: blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Create and maintain reporting and metrics on marketing and communication activity, effectiveness, business impact, and sales-attribution
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Create blog content and other helpful resources to arm our channel partners with everything they need to succeed.
- Manage all channel marketing communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.).
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization -- you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience online.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in CRM Marketing or Sales Automation platforms. Salesforce SFDC, Microsoft MS Dynamics or similar. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or similar.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing. As the owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what takes it to generate customers.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.