Lead Installer- Audiovisual - NY/NJ - NY/NJ
Our client, a leading provider in AV systems and solutions, is seeking an Lead Installer- Audiovisual to service its enterprise clients in Greater NYC Metro Region. The position requires the ability to work independently on job sites around the New York Metropolitan area.
- Perform troubleshooting, problem solving, and complete Project Engineer’s field punch lists to client acceptance.
- Coordinate technical, architectural, and construction requirements with Project Managers, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Sales and Vice President of Operations
- Pull cable both in conduit and free air, solder, install microphones, projectors and speakers to quality
- Load and Troubleshoot Crestron and AMX code
- When required, travel outside the metropolitan New York area for job responsibilities.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and ensure all needs are met
- Develop and deliver project documentation to map progress
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Detail-oriented and collaborative team player
- Exposure to AV/VTC solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read construction & CAD drawings
- Ability to comprehend signal flow of audiovisual system schematics
- Familiarity with multimeters and other electronic test meters
- Audiovisual industry certification desired, but not required (InfoComm International CTS or CTS-I)