Charlotte, NC 28105
Audiovisual Lead Technician – Charlotte, NC
Our client , a leading provider of Residential Audiovisual, Home Automation and Security systems, located in the Charlotte, NC region is a seeking a Audiovisual Lead Technician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with design engineers and technicians, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of complex audiovisual systems. Part of your responsibilities requires maintaining a direct interface with clients including sales engineering, demonstration of new system operations, client training, and obtaining client sign-offs.
Responsible for supervising a team of installers and insuring that installed product and equipment performs to industry standards
The installation work will include pre-wire, trim-out, and finish installation and testing of structured wiring, audio/video systems, control/automation systems, telephone systems, security alarms, CCTV systems, and wired/wireless data systems.
Applicants should be motivated self-starters with the ability to follow directions and translate written instructions/work-orders into finished product.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
• Great communications skills, high ethical standards, and able to work independently as well a lead crews
• Strong organizational skills & experience with tracking many phases of a project for coordination
· Must be able to climb ladders up to 20’ high
· Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
· Clean Driver’s license a PLUS
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Understanding of video, audio, and control connectors and cabling
· Ability to solder is a PLUS but not a MUST
· Ability to read system schematics and floor plans/blueprints
· Ability to understand programming systems and interfaces and equipment configuration
· Must be able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces.