Wall Street Area
Job ID: 6684
Level of Experience: Associate
Inside Sales Representative
Our client, a provider of Hosted Communications services is seeking several Inside Sales Reps to handle inbound and outbound telesales of its offerings. Candidates must be located in the Greater New York City area, and will be expected to work in either the Downtown NYC sales office, or Northern New Jersey office
The Inside Sales Representative plays a key role for the Sales organization. The Inside Sales Rep builds a high-quality sales pipeline through the following activities:
- Qualifying inbound leads generated via content marketing
- Move leads through the sales funnel by effectively communicating the firm’ s value proposition.
- Setup and conduct meetings, demonstrations and WebEx presentations.
- Respond to bids, request for information and generate proposals, quotes.
- Generate and close sales opportunities.
- Proactively engage inbound leads and identify business requirements, projects, decision makers, timeline and create interest in our client’ s solutions and services.
- Maintain accurate prospect information and record activity through the utilization of CRM tool.
- Maintain effectively sales pipeline report via CRM and effective communications with Sales Management.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-facing role with a technology vendor or service provider.
- inside sales role, ideally with enterprise software or telecom services.
- Knowledge and experience is selling hosted applications or communications services helpful.
- Direct experience with Real Time Communications (RTC) offering such as UCaaS, SIP, Hosted VoIP, Hosted VoIP, audioconferencing or video conferencing highly desired.
- Must be outgoing, motivated, and persuasive.
- Skilled and tenacious at lead qualification, handling inbound and outbound leads.
- Successful track record communicating sophisticated concepts with senior executives
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hands on experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com, Hubspot or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good presentation skills required
- 4 year degree, Bachelor’ s or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Inbound Marketing concepts is a major plus.