Director of Business Development, Cybersecurity--Service Providers
Our client is a leading provider of a disruptive Cloud-Based Security solution is seeking an experienced Director of Business Development to sell its solution to and through Telecoms Service Providers
They are 5 years old, pre-IPO, have achieved 100% YoY growth and have raised over $100M in funding.
This role requires selling into and through Major Telecoms Service Providers (" telco", " carriers") such as Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, Sprint and similar firms in the US and Canada.
If you meet the following criteria, Apply! If you don' t, we encourage you to apply to our other openings:
- A strong track record of launching telco-focused channel sales programs, including the recruitment, on-boarding and training of telco partners, and their respective sales forces.
- Several successful channel-based Go-to-Market campaigns, including identification and negotiation of strategic, reseller and technology partnerships with Telecoms and MSPs players.
- A history of carrying a $5-10M+ quota with long complex sales cycles (8-18 months)
- Sold Call Center, Cybersecurity or Network Security solutions through partnerships with telcos and MSPs.
- 7-10+ years of telco-focused channel sales experience
- Consistent Earnings history of $250k +
- A 4-year college degree
** This is a virtual role, and can be based anywhere in the Lower 48.
It is the policy of our client to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, our client will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.