Sales Executive - Virtual, East Coast
Our client is a leading provider of Enterprise Video Content Management services and is currently seeking an experienced Sales Person for their US Operations to strengthen channel and reseller partnerships, and drive revenue growth.
This is a virtual office position with a strong preference for candidates for based in the Eastern time zone.
This position reports to the VP of sales
- Develop new businesses through building partner relationships, networking and lead generation
- Promote consistent collaboration and planning between partner representatives, sales engineering and support team
- Execute sales strategies with sales management
- Report on pipeline, and progress towards company goals.
- Collaborate with partners to identify leads and campaign for closing new businesses
- Meet quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate initiative activity in a dynamic environment
- Be an essential and trusted asset to both partners and regional support
- Work within a sales and support team structure for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Travel 25-35% on average.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline
- 5-8+ years’ experience with regional partner management (Carriers, VARs, MSPs etc)
- Existing Channel relationships.
- Sales experience and technical knowledge in some (not all!) of the following:
- Video technologies, such as VOD, IPTV, OTT, Streaming, Content Delivery, Videoconferencing.
- Unified Communications (CPE-based, Cloud-based, SaaS, UCaaS) applications, VoIP, Hosted VoIP, PBX and other messaging technologies.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic company and industry
- Self-starter in a team or independent setting
- Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Lead Generation.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication to all user levels
- Knowledge of all service offerings, company technology, and competition
- Understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Strong troubleshooting skills – defining and resolving problems
- Responsible, flexible and professional nature