Audiovisual Field Engineer
Our client, a prominent provider of systems integration and professional services, is seeking an Audiovisual Field Engineer to join their team. This is a full time position that requires candidates to travel to customer sites throughout the Great Toronto Area.
Candidates will be interfacing with customers daily.
Candidates must have experience operating and troubleshooting AV and VTC equipment.
- Knowledge of and experience in Audio Visual / Video Conferencing Integration is a necessity.
- Responsibilities will include managing fully integrated conference rooms, ability to diagnose complex system problems, site maintenance and evaluation, as well as ability to recommend upgrades and enhancements.
- Working onsite at the customers location providing as a technical support.
- Troubleshooting and testing AV/VTC equipment and perform IP Network configurations
Skills and Equipment Experience needed:
- Audio Visual / Video conferencing equipment knowledge
- Diagnosing problems with projectors, amplifiers, speakers, microphones, LCD/plasma displays.
- Experience with some of the following technology vendors products: Biamp, Extron, Crestron, ClearOne, and similar.
- Audio mixer software experience
- Must have troubleshooting experience, and PC
- Also the ability to lift up to 75 lbs and climb ladders up to 8 feet.
- Audiovisual or Videoconferencing manufacturer training certificates are a plus.
Current Canadian work visa required