AV Field Engineer, Audiovisual - Wyoming #7225
Our client, a leading provider in audiovisual systems and solutions, is seeking an AV Field Engineer to service Enterprise customers in the Wyoming region.
Candidates can be located in the region, and must be willing to travel to customer sites within the assigned territory.
This position involves technical installation and troubleshooting skills. CTS-I certification is highly preferred.
This is a full-time direct-hire employment opportunity. This is NOT a contract position
- No Contractors, Please
- No Work Visa support, so H1bs.
- No relocation offered.
- Test, install, and configure the following audiovisual/videoconferencing equipment, microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires, and cables, sound and mixing boards
- Interpret system drawings for technical tasks
- Conduct crimp, solder, and fiber cable termination
- Evaluate and ensure all installations maintain best practice and our client's standards
- Analyze and resolve all technical escalations
- Test and install the following mounted equipment
- Wall mounted monitors
- Ceiling mounted projectors
- Projection screens
- Wall mounted AV connection plates
- Additional duties will be integrated with existing responsibilities over time
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with relevant field implementation
- Must be comfortable with audiovisual cables, routers, and connectors
- Knowledge of Crestron, AXM, Biamp, Extron, Polycom & Cisco equipment
- Thorough knowledge of structural, equipment, and safety requirements and considerations
- Certifications from Crestron, Biamp, Infocomm, and/or OSHA strongly preferred
- CTS-I strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to function both independently and within a team
To check out all our AV/VTC/UC openings go to: http://www.jpatrick.com/av-vtc
Experience with some of the following technologies and vendors helpful:
Videoconferencing, Video Teleconferencing, VTC, Endpoints, Audio DSP, audioconferencing Projection Devices, Digital Signage, Video, VoIP, UC, UCaaS, SaaS, Video Display Wall Systems, Streaming, VOD
Vendors: Biamp, Crestron, Extron, AMX, Polycom, cisco, VBrick, Utelogy, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts, Google Meetings, Blue Jeans, ZOOM, Pexip, Acano, Starleaf, Christie, Barco,CineMassive, Activu.