Senior Service Technician - San Francisco
Our client, a leading provider of systems integration and professional services, is seeking a Senior Service Technician to join their team. This is a full time position that requires candidate to Support Service Contracts and preform Service Calls
Candidates must have experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting AV and VTC equipment. Customer-facing experience required. On-site service experience is strongly preferred.
- AV System Troubleshooting and Diagnosis.
- Client training on use of systems
- Site maintenance and evaluation, as well as ability to recommend upgrades and enhancements.
- Service calls to customers’ location providing technical support.
- Troubleshooting and testing AV/VTC equipment and perform IP Network configurations
- Perform maintenance, running updates, swapping hardware equipment etc.
Skills and Equipment Experience needed:
- Knowledge of and experience in Audio Visual / Video Conferencing Integration is a necessity.
- Advanced knowledge of Crestron DM, Extron, AMX
- Advanced knowledge of audio DSP processors including Biamp, BSS, Clearone
- Crimping, termination, wire pulling, cabling, soldering components, rack experience, rack fabrication, and ability to read schematics.
- Must have experience in IP and Network configuration.
- AutoCAD knowledge is a plus
- Infocomm CTS certifications preferred
- Crestron programming familiarity preferred
- Must have customer facing experience as well as working at customer sites.
- Excellent Driving record
- Also the ability to lift up to 75 lbs and climb ladders up to 8 feet.