Regional Sales Executive
Our client is an industry-leading provider of Data Center, Collocation and Managed Hosting Services to global multinational enterprise, commercial enterprise and service providers.
This is a virtual office position based on the West Coast, preferably in California within one hour of a Major Metro airport. Preference for candidates in San Francisco Bay region, but qualified candidates in Los Angeles, or Seattle should apply.
This position is responsible for the sales and account management of Data Center, Collocation and Managed Hosting Services, specifically selling to large and mid-sized enterprise accounts. Responsible for all sales/account management activities for assigned customers. This includes pre and post-sales activities and day-to-day sales account management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for prospecting, lead generation, and creating high-quality and predictable sales pipeline.
- Conducts proactive sales activities, including proactive needs assessment, applications development, proposal presentation, deal negotiation and closure, as well as post-sales service requirements.
- Close sales with new and existing customers. Drive revenue through strategic partnerships.
- Work with prospects and current clients to define customer needs, proposal preparation and presentation and closing the sale. Build and leverage strong customer and partner relationships, and grow revenue.
- Manages accounts on an on-going basis.
- Expand the market awareness of our client through sales activities, industry events, marketing campaigns, involvement in trade and commercial organizations.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Telecommunications preferred.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in sales of Data Center, Collocation, Carrier Hotel and Managed Hosting services to end user customers.
- Experience in customer needs assessment, sales opportunity development, account profiling, and long-range account strategy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and executive selling skills.