Solutions Architect - Information Security (SaaS) - Ridgewood, NJ Or Chicago, Texas, Virginia,
Our client, a leading vendor of SaaS-based information security management software products, is seeking a Solutions Architect. The role of the Solutions Architect is a critical component of the Professional Services team commitment to assist our customer to derive maximum utility from their investment in the firm’ s suite of Information Security technologies. This is a customer facing role responsible for development and customization of customer projects and internal application customizations.
As a Solutions Architect, you will provide customer facing services in the areas of project/solution definition, interfacing with the PS Project Management Team, input into project documentation, and technology implementation. Working as part of the Professional Services team, responsibilities will include:
· Development, jointly with customers and with internal subject matter experts, of solutions design documents, solutions design flow charts, solution specifications, test and acceptance processes
· Supervising Senior Consultants in specifying and documenting proposed custom cryptographic solutions
· Developing an in depth knowledge of products and core cryptographic technology
· Supervise the development of detailed delivery plans utilizing standard documentation based on the Prince 2 methodology
· Review and management of project documentation
· Installation of the firm’ s family of Information Security products and training of customers in their proper utilization
· Management of technical delivery including management of internal development deliverables and customer deliverables
· Lead integration projects and coordinate with partners and service providers to facilitate the delivery process.
· Provide onsite and remote technical support and product demonstrations.
· Prepare deliverables such as white papers, presentational and marketing materials for trade shows and industry events.
· Providing leadership to the firm’ s sales teams in defining custom cryptographic solutions and in qualifying opportunities for technical fit with strategic technology goals
· Mentoring and development of Senior Consultant and entry level Professional Services team members
· Demonstrable experience in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), digital signature, or other cryptographic applications
· Experience in cryptographically enabling business applications
· Experience with PCI or other security oriented regulatory mandates.
Education, Experience and Skills requirements:
· In depth knowledge and understanding of information technology security concepts and principals.
· A working knowledge of standardized project management techniques.
· Advanced competence in solution definition, documentation, and delivery techniques
· Articulate in both written and verbal communication
· Demonstrable experience working in a stand-alone role (specifically customer facing)
· In depth and demonstrable knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc)
· Solid networking skills and the ability to trouble shoot TCP/IP networks
· Expert in detecting and resolving threats and terminologies such as DoS, DDoS, and WPO.
· Expertise in LAN/WAN and mobile infrastructure and internet protocols.
· Experience in layer networks, network infrastructure and systems security.
· Must have experience working with OEM, Carrier and Enterprise Applications.
· Proactive - Develops practical solutions, takes ownership, has a ‘ can do' rather than ‘ won’ t do’ approach
· Technically curious – regards technology problems as challenges.
· Creative – connects the technical dots with a goal of building customer value
· Responsive - Always reacts quickly and with a sense of urgency to requests, issues, emails or other events in a timely and flexible fashion
· Mentoring – always willing to bring the junior team members along with a goal of building their skills and capabilities