Our client, a VAR and provider of network security solutions and professional services is seeking a Sales Executive in the greater NYC region.
Scope of Role
Responsible for exceeding assigned sales goals in a targeted-client territory.
Target market verticals: Enterprise & Mid-Market
Meet and exceed assigned revenue and key new account goals
Develop and execute a territory sales plan designed to ensure the creation of new opportunities and a consistent, high performance pipeline to support quota attainment
Find, qualify, engage and close new strategic sales opportunities
Develop and execute target account sales plans to maximize opportunities and ensure that
Our client' s resources are effective utilized within key accounts
Effectively marshal Our client' s corporate resources to progress sales cycles and deliver value to our clients
Deliver compelling and convincing sales presentations to a multidisciplinary audience of senior executives, and IT/Information Security professionals
Develop and present winning proposals in a highly-competitive marketplace
Work with field engineers to effectively demonstrate Our client' s solutions and manage product evaluations
Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and status reports to management
Demonstrate initiative and the ability to lead a team as Our client' s grows
Demonstrate the ability to self-govern and motivate on a daily basis
Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives, tasks and clients;
Simultaneously manage multiple key opportunities through various stages of a sales cycle
Use market knowledge, analytical skills, evangelism, product knowledge and outstanding communication and presentation skills to sell Our client' s offerings to prospects and customers
Analyze and communicate customer requirements, new business opportunities and competitive threats to guide Our client' s marketing and product development
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the Network Infrastructure business.
- Experience in a fast paced distributed environment is desirable
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding assigned quotas -
- Experience with Layer 1 - Layer 4 preferred
- Experience in the following network security products preferred: firewalls, VPN, SSL, network access control (NAC), intrusion detection or intrusion prevention systems (IDS/IPS), web proxies, UTM, anti-virus, anti-malware devices.
- Knowledge of Managed Services, including Security Operations Centers, Managed AV, Managed Firewalls and Managed Device offerings helpful.