Sales Development Representative - SaaS- based Applications
Northern New Jersey, Partial Virtual office available
This role will offer partial virtual office in the NY-NJ region, with 1-2 days per week in office in the Northern NJ office.
The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact for all sales inquiries generated by outbound sales campaigns, inbound and content marketing efforts and other lead generation activities.
The SDR is accountable for maximizing account penetration and sales volume objectives by identifying sales opportunities, qualifying sales leads to escalate to the sales team, account management and customer support.
The SDR will qualify each lead by determining customer needs, The individual will also provide strong customer support by communicating product information, assisting with technical questions and maintaining close communications with prospects and existing customers.
• Handling inbound sales inquiries.
• Demonstrating our company technology
• Working as valued member of the team, focusing on the team sales goals.
• Consistently meet and exceed sales activity targets (metrics, KPIs) set out by management.
• Implement account development objectives
• Identify and close opportunities for all product lines and value added services sales.
• Own and resolve client issues and complaints.
• Ensure accurate, timely order processing through the order processing systems and monitor and progress to exceed client expectations.
• Take personal responsibility for and actively engage in product, systems and skills training and development.
• Maintain co-operative and productive inter-departmental relationships and procedures to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
• Provide detailed account reports and participate in account reviews, as required.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company' s service offerings.
Required Experience and Skills
• Outstanding phone, interpersonal and pitching skills
• Excellent communication skills at any organizational level
• Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, self-starter, results oriented
• Must display a strong personal commitment to achieve
• Strong account management skills, technical knowledge and troubleshooting ability
• Analytical / problem solving capability. Social selling skills helpful
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Microsoft office, Excel, Reporting Tools.
• Previous commission-based experience and proven prospecting and cold calling experience.
• 1-2 years of selling experience within various verticals. cold/warm-calling, customer service, business development. Marketing or Marketing Communicaitons experience helpful.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Proven ability to pick up new technology quickly.